All of the World of Warcraft Voice Modulation effects presets are located on the EFFECTS page of Microphone when selecting Yeti X WoW® Edition on the G HUB home page.
To have access to the EFFECTS, make sure the ENABLE VO!CE box is ticked:
- BLUE VO!CE | EFFECTS — Click EFFECTS to access the voice modulation settings.
- Effects — You can select one of the Effects that come with G HUB or create your own.
- To create your own effect, you can start editing an existing one or click +CREATE. Any ones you create will be in the section Custom Effects. You can then share your custom effect. Don't forget to give it a unique title!
- Click BROWSE to access effects that have been uploaded by other users.
- PITCH — Selected by default, PITCH allows you to configure the following effects.
- PRIMARY VOICE: is the first of two distinct voices that can be shifted using one of the preset styles combined to make polyphonic effects.
- FLANGER/PHASER: changes the phase alignment of the signal which can create the sensation of movement and other interesting effects.
- SECONDARY VOICE: is the second of two distinct voices that can be shifted using one of the preset styles combined to make polyphonic effects.
- ENABLE CHORUS: Chorus varies the timing and pitch of the signal to create interesting effects. Both Primary and Secondary Voices must be active to use the Chorus effect.
- AMBIENCE — Selecting AMBIENCE allows you to configure the following effects.
- REVERB: creates the sense of the signal being produced in a different space with different size and echo feedback.
- TIME DELAY: Delay changes the timing and repeats of the signal.
- RING MODULATOR: alters the frequency of the signal to create interesting and sometimes extreme effects.
For each effect setting, you can click to bring up the detailed settings. For the Primary and Secondary voice - the secondary voice is included in the primary voice detailed settings. To access the detailed settings, the effect needs to be on.