- In the latest Windows builds, there are new permissions that have to be enabled for the mic to communicate with your computer properly. Navigate to Settings → Privacy → Microphone and make sure that the mic is enabled for use on everything.
- Open the Sound Control Panel menu → select Recording Devices → right-click on your Blue Mic→ select Properties → under the Levels tab, move the fader to 80-100. Select Playback Devices → right-click on your Blue Mic→ select Properties → under the Levels tab, move the unmuted faders to 50-60.
- Under Recording Devices and Playback Devices, make sure that your Blue Mic is the only default device and that all other devices like headsets or webcams are disabled or unplugged.
- There is a BLEND Mode on the Yeti X that adjusts the amount of computer audio versus microphone audio that is heard in the headphones. To access BLEND Mode, hold down the button below the Blue logo until the HEADPHONE and MICROPHONE LEDs are both on. Make sure that the meter is set to center — meaning that only the 12 o'clock LED should be on.
- Check if a signal is being read by your computer by tapping or speaking into the mic. With these settings, you will be hearing all computer audio and direct monitoring through the bottom headphone jack of the mic.
Welcome to Blue Support
STILL NEED HELP?
Want to ask other users with the same product a question? Join the conversation.
webcontent=productfaq webproduct=3ff92b47-eff9-11e9-8b80-e7224656ce0b webcontentid=b0a821b0-92d5-11eb-9fa0-d10e1c70fc05