Please note: email@example.com is for Dealer or Distributor inquiries only. All other emails will not be responded to or forwarded. Please visit our support page if you are looking for other assistance: https://support.bluedesigns.com/hc/en-us.
Before applying to become a Blue Microphones dealer or distributor, please be advised of the following:
- The Blue Microphones product line is split into two categories: CE (or Consumer) and PRO (or MI). The CE category mostly contains our USB lineup of microphones, while our PRO category contains the USB Studio series, XLR microphones and headphones. Becoming an authorized dealer or distributor for one of these categories does not guarantee that you will be able to sell both categories. Both categories are vetted differently and by different partners of Blue.
- All dealers or distributors are expected to have experience in the Audio or Electronics business and a desire and ability to focus on the Blue Microphones brand.
- Blue Microphones currently has established Distributors in many countries around the world. If your Distributor inquiry is not responded to, it is likely due to a pre-existing relationship with another Distributor in your country.
How to apply
You will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information in the email:
- Your company name, address, and phone number
- Whether you are looking to become a Dealer, Distributor or both
- Whether you are looking to sell the CE, PRO or both categories of products
- Information on your current business/sales
- (For Dealers) Information on your current sales platforms
If the information requested above is not listed in the email, your inquiry to become a dealer or distributor will not be accepted. Thank you for your interest in partnering with Blue!