To plug in, insert the long end of either cable into the left earcup opening. Once you plug into your device, it should automatically recognize.
- Our headphones come with two cables: a 1.2-meter cable with built-in controls and microphone for Apple iPhone and iPad, and a standard 3-meter cable.
Please note that if you're using the headphones on a computer with dual analog jacks for headphones and microphone, it will only perform one function where it is plugged in.
- Please note that 3.5mm TRRS (4 pole) splitters will either not work or may create buzzing/feedback due to signal crossing.
- To use the amplifier, please charge your headphones with the provided USB cables. (Not applicable to Lola headphones)
Place the unit on your head noting which side is Left and Right. The cable attaches to the left ear cup.
- The LED light indicator will turn off when the headphones are fully charged.
- The LED light indicator blinks while charging or running low on battery.
- The LED light indicator will also remain off in passive mode. Passive mode does not require charged headphones.
Frequently Asked Questions