Windows (7, 8.1, 10)
- Connect the microphone directly to your PC using the provided USB cable.
Access your Sound Menu by either:
- Right clicking on your Speakers/Volume icon and selecting “Sounds”
- Typing “Sounds” into your Windows Search box.
- Click the Recording tab and right click on your Blue Mic to select Set as “Default Device”.
- Double click on the Blue Mic to open the Properties Menu
- Select the Levels tab, and select an appropriate volume level (start at midway point of the slider & adjust from there)
- Connect the microphone directly to your Mac using the provided USB cable.
- Open System Preferences and select the Sound icon.
- Click the Input tab and select your Blue Mic to adjust the volume to your preference.
- Set input volume to an appropriate level.
- Connect the microphone directly to your PS4 using the provided USB cable.
- In Settings select Devices.
- Select Audio Devices and make sure that your Blue Mic is selected as your Input Device and Output Device.
- Once your Blue Mic is selected as your Input Device select Adjust Microphone Level. You can also test your audio signal and adjust your levels.
Setup GuideDownload Now