- On first use, Satellite will automatically enter Bluetooth® pairing mode.
- While in pairing mode, the left logo LED blinks until the unit has paired.
- Turn on the Bluetooth® feature on your smartphone or wireless device.
- Select “Blue Headphone” from the list of devices.
- You will hear a series of tones upon successful pairing, and the left logo LED turns solid then subsequently turns off after 5 seconds.
- In the case that no device pairs with Satellite, Satellite remains in pairing mode for 5 minutes after which Bluetooth® turns off
Setup GuideDownload Now