To plug in, insert the long end of either cable into the left earcup opening. Once you plug into your device, it should automatically recognize.
- Our headphones come with two cables: a 1.2-meter cable with built-in controls and microphone for Apple iPhone and iPad, and a standard 3-meter cable.
Please note that if you're using the headphones on a computer with dual analog jacks for headphones and microphone, it will only perform one function where it is plugged in.
- Please note that 3.5mm TRRS (4 pole) splitters will either not work or may create buzzing/feedback due to signal crossing.
- To use the amplifier, please charge your headphones with the provided USB cables. (Not applicable to Lola headphones)
- The LED light indicator will turn off when the headphones are fully charged.
- The LED light indicator blinks while charging or running low on battery.
- The LED light indicator will also remain off in passive mode. Passive mode does not require charged headphones.
M535 Setup GuideDownload Now